距2024湖南(春季)百公里报名开启还有

: :

My one hundred kilometers [复制链接]

谢玖凉 7566 6 倒序浏览
谢玖凉
话题: 1
回复: 6
楼主
On the 20th and 21st of this month,I joined a competition which was walking one hundred kilometers.This was tiring.It taked two days.
First starting point was changsha and going through xiangtan last arriving zhuzhou.In the roud,I suspected myself many times.Why were I attended it?What was the purpose of walking all the time?My feet had to insist not.And pian,faster Station Station the instability.Specially at the 6 pm on the 20th,it reached my limit!I couldn't feel my feet.And I had no strength go on.Without my roommate supposed me with my hand,I could not go on.Thank my roomate.until 8 pm,we arrivaled the xiangtan.This place was our rest and sleep.On the 5 am in the 21st,we woke up.In normal times,I were also on the sleeping.But that day I didn't want to sleep.Unfortunately,I needed to wait in the line for about an hour to wash up.
After walking all day yesterday,my toes were long blisters.It was so sad!I decided to buy a alpenstock.In the beginning I didn't use it.But being familar it in about two hours,I could use it with facility.At the same time I could reduce the pressue on my feet and walked faster and easier.Although I still felt tired and my feet were sore,I didn't think about anything else the way I did yesterday.I remembered a great man said a word,walking was also a kind of practise.Yeah ! I knew that it's a kind of practise for me.I've kept it off.I will never forget how I felt when I saw the end sign !
If I had to walk again,I will say no.Because one experience is enough.But I still hope that those who haven't attended can have a try.Believe yourself !
At last,I really apperciate the preson in charge of this event.Every part of the road has signs encouraging us to move on.Thanks to all the stuff !
谢玖凉
沙发
谢玖凉
板凳
谢玖凉
地板